I got the update last night from Microsoft and I want to…

Customer Question
I got the update...

I got the update last night from Microsoft and I want to take it off my computer and I can't. hopw can I get it back

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The update for my computer. the update was put on 12/18/2017

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 a hp computer desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

Sinco 12/18/2017 after the update was installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know hhow to get the update off my computer. it will not let me to restor it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you wish to undo the update that has already been installed on your computer?

Is there an issue you are having with it?

Please let me know