I want to restore full screen solitaire fffrom old computer.

Customer Question
I want to restore...

I want to restore full screen solitaire fffrom old computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 1 week, tried all I know to get it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Facebook doesn't work like it did on other computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me in which browser you are trying to play the game in?

Please let me know