MS update caused an issue with my laptop. Laptop shuts down…

Customer Question
MS update caused an...

MS update caused an issue with my laptop. Laptop shuts down and I have to restart. I don't want this. Contacted support. Case #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell, don't know model. You can remote in if you like.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Refer to case No. 203578.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When the Laptop shuts down, can you tell me the error it gives you please?

Thank you