I am working from my pc, not from my new laptop. I have my…

Customer Question
I am working from...

I am working from my pc, not from my new laptop. I have my laptop turned on,I want to continue in English, I tapped on yes, nothing happened, where do I go from here. Please bare with me. I am 72 and I will a little slow. Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asus. where should I look for model and os

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing! I am still on the first page. asking if I want to continue in English. I tap on yes but nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, if there is, I don't know what to ask, I have very little skills about operating a computer. you will see.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it then functions correctly please