WON'T PRINT HP5530 shown off line but should not be .All lit…

Customer Question
WON'T PRINT HP5530 shown...

WON'T PRINT HP5530 shown off line but should not be .All lit up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Each time I turn printer off it wont come on again send print nothng happens

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.