On the ASUS laptop, how do I access the equivalent of the…

Customer Question
On the ASUS laptop...

On the ASUS laptop, how do I access the equivalent of the control panel

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

It is the ASUS VivoBook Flip 14

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your VivoBook? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, its new and I'm finding my way round

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to install Outlook2013 as it suits my needs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello how are you today? Do you have Microsoft Office or Outlook purchased already?

I have asked for your services to be cancelled and all my credit card details to be destroyed as your services are not required. My nephew, who works in the IT industry, is coming around to install Outlook 2013 for me.Please confirm that you have deleted my credit card details.thank you.