Find a person she going to be here tonight on line at

Customer Question
Find a person she going...

Find a person she going to be here tonight on line at Cupid’s name pennsy87 from xpickup is it fake also *************

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer

On her email ***********. Also sxyluv 30

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!