Invoice 8893769 I have not yet been able to get any of my…

Customer Question
Invoice(###) ###-#### I have...

Invoice(###) ###-#### I have not yet been able to get any of my ecards through on facebook I am most frustrated. I should close this account & start with new account information as something is badly wrong ....help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

On my tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I cant remember. My facebook account was on our other computor email address. The one I am using now for this account is for this tablet. I am a bit old to work out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure what else can be done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 2 days by:
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.