I contact a lady in Chicago USA regularly by skype. but over…

Customer Question
I contact a lady...

I contact a lady in Chicago USA regularly by skype. but over the last two weeks I have been having a lot of trouble with the sound. I can hear and see her, but she cannot hear me , but CAN see me. I have tried all the recommended troubleshooting suggestions laid down in the Support website, without success. Both of us have the newest Skype programmes for Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

One week ago for me, she did hers yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, only how we can converse as well as we used to be able to do!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you need to check the sound setting of your computer to fix it.