I have a Lenovo Yoga 700 series computer. The touchscreen…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Lenovo Yoga 700 series computer. The touchscreen use to work but it stopped working randomly. Is this a problem that can be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Yoga 700-11ISK, manufactured 2012, Windos 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It has been a while. I tried resetting the computer so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also with the trackpad, is there a way where I can hard click the trackpad so that it acknowledges what I am trying to select on the screen? Currently, I can only soft tap the track pad to select items

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

was there any update which was running after it stopped functioning the touch screen

I don't believe so

when was it working fine earlier?

it worked when I originally purchased the computer, but then maybe about an less than an hr later it stopped working

may i know when was it working fine few days back couple of hrs back?

is this $39 in addition to the $31 I just paid? if you are not able to fix the problem, do I get a refund?
It was working fine when I first bought the computer about a year ago. I haven't really used it in a while because of the problem
hello?
are you able to help me? I have not received any help? I will need a refund because I have not received any answers yet
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me what you have tried to do already to resolve this?

Thank you