Not a computer issue.it regarding a locked account can you…

Customer Question
Hi, not a computer...

Hi, not a computer issue.it regarding a locked account can you help with that?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

About an hour ago . my first account was locked last week today I open another one and it was locked as well. I am new to this and it is little upsetting to me as it makes me feel like i was trolling peoples and it was not my intent. I used a pen name don't want my picture for personal reasons.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes before accounts are locked maybe contact the person first.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the facebook ID/ Facebook email address? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.