I have Microsoft Office with Outlooks. Outlooks is not

Customer Question
I have Microsoft Office...

I have Microsoft Office with Outlooks. Outlooks is not loading my emails. It seems to be program related as the program keeps shutting off before the emails can load. I can still send emails.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desk top mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I phoned Shaw to make sure there wasn't a problem with my internet provider. After checking things out the technician concluded it was may program. I agree as I've had this problem before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats about it. thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?