How do I change my password. My grandson signed up for a…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My grandson signed up for a free trial on some app and now I’m being charged on my pay pal. He is only 9

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I changed my paypal password ***** month, before this happened. How can I stop these reoccurring charges

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Do you represent iTunes.