How do I check the status of my order? It is a back back…

Customer Question
Andy, how do I...

Andy, how do I check the status of my order?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a back back anit-theft usb charging tear resistance water resistance backpack. order no. 922841

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is not my computer it is an order I placed with your company

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet thank you very mucy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I should not be charged as I was trying to reach customer service to check on my order and did not need tech support but an order update! No tech support was given nor received! Check the recording!