Its not my computer I recently had my phone die and i used a…

Customer Question
Its not my computer...

Its not my computer I recently had my phone die and i used a back up one and today i was deleting contact to give the person their phone back and erased all my contact by accident is there a way to restore them

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The one i was borrowing or the new one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I was just switching phones i got my replacement i just lost all my contacts off goodle google

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you are able to log into the same Google account that you used on the phone, on your computer?