I can not get into my yahoo account? I can not get into my…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my yahoo account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I can not get into my yahoo account to check my mail?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No I don't have a phone number on file not sure about the question it has been a long time with yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't have a phone number put into the account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ok I have my yahoo home page up
Please cancel thanks

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support help to request a refund. Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!