I need to change the birthday on the account I made for the…

Customer Question
Hi! I need to...

Hi! I need to change the birthday on the account I made for the office computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Inspiron 15, windows

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Inspiron?

I would assume the newest. we just bought the computer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I did the updates

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Yay perfect

PS: Please ignore and do not accept any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Are you looking to change the birthday set for the Microsoft/Windows account on your computer?

I'm trying to download the Microsoft office we purchased

I see; did you purchase Office 365 or some other version?

I'm pretty good at following detailed directions.
no thank you

Again, please ignore any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Could you let me know if you purchased Office 365 or some other version?

ahhh okay, I wasn't sure what you ment origionally