I have changed from a iMac desktop to a MAC laptop computer.

Customer Question
I have changed from...

I have changed from a iMac desktop to a MAC laptop computer. I had a Skype account on the desktop & had no trouble at all. Now I cannot log in ti Skype on the lap top. I have changed my password ***** times yesterday & today. Skype does not accept any of the passwords, even the original one I had on the desktop. I really need to be able to bet on Skype as I have a business call schedules for Wednesday at 3:00pm CST.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Apple? Is this the password ***** I should use, not Skype?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why do I continually have to change my passwords on most of my accounts?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please send me the request for remote from your screen

No

Then i cannot connect with you remotely, ill try to assist through the chat.

Please tell me your full Skype Name

No, I am not paying any more money. If you cannot help me unless I pay more then refund the money charged to my credit card & I will get help another way.

You can ignore the remote service request. I can continue with you in the chat.

Please tell me your Skype name.