I can't access outlook, I tried creating a new account, but…

Customer Question
I can't access outlook...

I can't access outlook, I tried creating a new account, but because I don't text, the security couldn't continue.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Two days ago, on Saturday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm upset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to create a new account?

I want a refund, all I want to do is get my email and all you want to do is suck money out of me

I will request this to be refunded. Thanks