My iPhone 5 is no longer connected to the Internet and I…

Customer Question
My iPhone 5 is...

My iPhone 5 is no longer connected to the Internet and I need the password ***** reset the phone to sell it. What do I do.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Years ago 2-3. I have had android since then.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not familiar with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You have a couple of options here.

Apple phones will connect to other wifi's even if your service isnt on.

Do you see a lock screen or disabled on that phone and have you ever used itunes/icloud with that phone before?