Need assistance to reset password had to buy new iPad as…

Customer Question
Need assistance to reset...

Need assistance to reset password ***** to buy new iPad as there was a surge of power want to log into my old but can't remember passwords as always saved them.I do not use smart phone old rotary.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday and didn't write it down

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need this done as I have someone in hospital and this is how I am keeping family connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

are you setting up the ipad with the apple id you are locked out of or was it already up and running?

You will have to change that apple password ***** with a computer or another device if you are using the old one

to pull all your information over.

Please advise.