I had netflix working and all was well. Changed out router…

Customer Question
I had netflix working...

I had netflix working and all was well. Changed out router this morning and reset up wireless with new network..amazon works fine but netflix just brings up black screen. it worked yesterday on old router

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Nope just coax for cable

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No just a chage in wireless network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is only issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your TV from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.