I am trying to get of the game war planet online. It locks…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get of the game war planet online. It locks up at 30%

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I turned off the computer and then back on. I turned off the router and then turned it back on. I have internet.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

[email protected]

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

What do you mean I explained about restarting the computer and router.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just this game has its problems about freezing and logging off during playing time.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your game. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What website are you trying to get the game from, and what browser are you using when you download?

Do you see that game in your control panel/features and programs list?