I'm trying to set up microsoft, i get so far and can't get…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up microsoft, i get so far and can't get farther i think i had microsoft at one time and need it as skype will only be available throu that service

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Throu face book i'm not verry good on a computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED SKYPE TO TALK TO MY FAMILY IN THE uk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What's the ID you were using for your old Skype account?

can't find it still looking

OK, please open up the following link now:

https://signup.live.com/

Are you able to sign up for a new Microsoft account on this page? Do keep me posted; thanks.

cancel