Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't have a legal question. I need to reset icloud and

Customer Question

I don't have a legal question.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I need to reset icloud and apple paswood
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you know the email address of the iTunes/Apple ID you are trying to reset the password ***** and if you have access to that email.