I uninstalled my cursor pointer then restarted my pc and now…

Customer Question
I uninstalled my cursor...

I uninstalled my cursor pointer then restarted my pc and now the cursorsgone and my touch pad doesnt work

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo idea pad on a windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have?

Idea pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well the cursor was jumping around and freezing so, by suggestion I uninstalled the synaptocs pointing device then restarted my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you press FN and with it held press F8

Does it then work for you?

Please let me know