PEASE REMOVE UPDATE WINDOW ON MY COMPUTER THAT HAS BEEN

Customer Question
PEASE REMOVE UPDATE WINDOW...

PEASE REMOVE UPDATE WINDOW ON MY COMPUTER THAT HAS BEEN SHOWING NOW FOR PROBABLY 3 MONTHS, CANNOT REMOVE IT ON THIS END PLEASE DELETE THAT WINDOW FROM MY CUMPUTER ASAP, SICK OF IT, SHOWING UP THE DAMN COMPUTER HAS BEEN RESTARTED AT LEAST 100 TIMES AND IT WILL NOT GO AWAY, REMOVE. REMOVE. REMOVE FROM YOUR END, NOW!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MY COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IT IS A DELL AND THE OS IS MICROSOFT 265 I BELIEVE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

IT HAS BEEN AT LEAST 2 OR MORE MONTHS NOW, CANNOT DELETE FROM THIS END NO DELETE ICON NOTHING MORE I CAN DO ON THIS END TO GET RID OF IT, WANT IT GONE NOW!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

HELL NO JUST THIS ASAP ASAP ASAP

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

We can't remove anything "from our end" -- Are you able to use the computer?

Great! Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

ABSOLUTELY NOT PAYING FROM THIS SERVICE IT IS ON YOUR DAMN END WINDOW HAS BEEN POPPING UP FOR MONTHS AND WILL NOT GO AWAY CANNOT DELETE THE DAMN THING AND AM SICK AND TIRED OF MY MACHINE SHUTTING DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING I AM DOING,
AM NOT PAYING ONE DAMN MORE CENT THIS IS BULL SHIT YOUR SYSTEM IS GARBAGE

Okay, this is a paid service so if you do not wish to continue then I will close it and you will need to fix the issue yourself.

Merry Christmas!

This is bullshit your system is garbage Get rid of it now

Merry Christmas!

If paid for YES fix it remotely right now

Yes, that is how the remote assistance works.

AM NOT PAYING ANYTHING WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I AM NOT PAYING $39 FOR NOTHING DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME FIX IT REMOTELY RIGHT NOW GET RID OF THAT DAMN WINDOW MY NEXT STEP IS TO DELETE THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND FIND A DIFFERENT ONE THIS ONLY A MONEY MAKER FOR YOU GUYS, GET THAT WINDOW OFF MY COMPUTER NOW.

No, that is not how it works. It is a PAID service.

I will be closing this question since you are demanding services for free and using foul language. Best of luck with fixing the issue.

GET IT FIXED GET IT FIXED GET IT FIXED RIGHT NOW

I JUST PAID YOU $5 EFFING DOLLARS FOR NOTHING THAT IS PAYMENT ENOUGH AND DO NOT TELL ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS SERVICE THIS IS YOUR DAMN SYSTEM GET RID OF IT

Question will be closed now.

Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

I BETTER GET MY $5 BACK YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR YOU AND I DON'T OWE YOU
WHAT A GIGANTIC RIP OFF WHAT A GARBAGE COMPANY
I PAY YOUR COMPANY ALMOST $70 A YEAR FOR THIS GARBAGE SYSTEM AND I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE YOU FIX YOUR DAMN PROBLEM, I AM MAD AS HELL AS YOU CAN TELL WILL BE CALLING CUSTOMER CARE AND USING YOUR NAME JOSH AS THE IDIOT, I TALKED TO,
Thank u for nothing does not surprise m one bit just rip people off over an over again