This is a new computer for me. The first time I tried to log…

Customer Question
This is a new...

This is a new computer for me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The first time I tried to log on it would not accept my pasword. How can I correct this problem?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It told me to use a usb device, but it was empty and couldn't help. The computer is brand new. I hace had it 1 day.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using please?

Thank you