My computer seems to have lost malwarebytes. how can i get…

Customer Question
My computer seems to...

My computer seems to have lost malwarebytes. how can i get it back

Technician's Assistant: Which Malwarebytes product do you have?

I think it was the cheapest one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Malwarebytes software?

I double right clicked on the icon Screen says can't find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It was in my comp for a time then it was gone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version of windows you have installed and when you lost it?

Please let me know