Trying to perform update,received error code 0xc1900208,

Customer Question
Trying to perform update,received...

Trying to perform update,received error code 0xc1900208, currently performing a retry of the update

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It appears to be an automatic windows 10 update

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Two days, i have only tried to reinstall the update

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you retried the update, did it then install or it also failed as well?

Please let me know