Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Cannot upgrade windows 10 past version 1607. Unsure
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
Cannot upgrade windows 10 past version 1607 JA: When did you last update your software? Customer: Unsure JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no… read more
I can't get my scanner to work. It sounds like it is
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I can't get my scanner to work. It sounds like it is scanning and if I preview it the picture is there, but it doesn't come up on the scanned menu … read more
The Windows 10 update fails every time. It takes an
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
The Windows 10 update fails every time. It takes an inordinate amount of time to attempt to load, and there does not seem to be any progress window that shows where in the process it is. … read more
I need help with the upgrad. Microsoft 10. I have to look
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
I haven't tried anything. when the system is trying to up grade security I get messages and error code such as ERROR CODE … read more
Error code 0xc1900208 for windows 10 update. tried to load
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
error code 0xc1900208 for windows 10 update. tried to load and takes hours and then does not complete … read more
I purchased a new Microsoft surface Pro 4 and tried to
John Lohr
I purchased a new Microsoft surface Pro 4 and tried to update to latest windows 10 and got error code 0xc1900208. Is there a hardware problem? … read more
I have a desktop Windows 10 version 1511 x64 that keeps
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
Hi Richard I have a desktop Windows 10 version 1511 x64 that keeps failing on cumulative update.Seek your expertise how I should go about getting th proper cumulative updates for this edition of Windo… read more
The tpm module gives error 0x8000 when I try to reset it, on
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
hello, the tpm module gives error 0x8000 when I try to reset it, on a newly installed win 10 pro sysstem, I I need it to work to install bitlocker … read more
My Acer All in one works fine offline but the browsers will
Bryan, IT Consultant
My Acer All in one works fine offline but the browsers will not surf the net I keep getting "not responding" messages and the cursor freezes no browsers will work … read more
My computer is a year old.It has a Windows 7 tag. It has been
AndrewR
AndrewR, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My computer is a year old.It has a Windows 7 tag. It has been updated by Mircosoft since day 1. Yesterday a note appeared in the lower right hand corner Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows not g… read more
Hello! I wonder it you can help me My spouse downloaded
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
Hello! I wonder it you can help me? My spouse downloaded IE9, but didn't read all about it. He has a laptop: ACER Aspire 4315, Intel celleron processor 530, 512 MB DDR2, S/N LXAKZ0Y014735061B52000. Hi… read more
cannot update windows vista. error code 80040154. Windows home
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
cannot update windows vista. error code 80040154. Windows home premium. vista 32 bit.vista no longer makes restore points and do not have any in memory. ran malware bytes, windows malicious software r… read more
Everytime I try to update I get this error code 80071A2C I have automatic update
Joseph
Joseph, Bachelor's Degree
Everytime I try to update I get this error code : 80071A2C I have automatic update, but it will not update even if I try to update manually, hopefully someone knows what to do ???… read more
I have this message on my computer Spooler subsystem app
Elijah
Elijah, Lead Technical Computer Analyst
I have this message on my computer : Spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem and has to close. My list of printers has disappeaed and I cannot load any new printers onto my system. Of course I… read more
comunication error when trying to install lexmark printer I
snow2019
snow2019, Doctoral Degree
comunication error when trying to install lexmark printer I am almost certain its a software problem becuase it worked fine untill I reinstalled windows… read more
every time I log onto the internet after a few seconds I get
Networking101
Networking101, Network/Security Administrator
every time I log onto the internet after a few seconds I get an error message "Error while unpacking program, code 2. Please report to author". And this error keeps coming up while I am on the interne… read more
I am receiving the following error codes when trying to use
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
I am receiving the following error codes when trying to use one of my online software packages. When I first purchased my AspireOne, five or six weeks ago, this problem did not exist. Error Code -2147… read more
I bought a Zune and downloaded the install, but the Zune still
Brian McGuire
Brian McGuire, Bachelor's Degree
I bought a Zune and downloaded the install, but the Zune still will not connect. I tried all the solutions for the help page and Zune forum, and in the device manger i still get error code 10. Do you … read more