When will Microsoft increase the MB to attach pics larger…

Customer Question
When will Microsoft increase...

When will Microsoft increase the MB to attach pics larger than 25MB? I have lots of genealogy pics I want to share, but they are 25.6MB.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 with (I think this is what you want) Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac(1x) and Bluetooth 4.2 M.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Each time I try to attach a scanned picture, I receive a message that I cannot attach the pic because it is over 25MB and Microsoft is upgrading the size soon. This has been going on since I purchased the computer 6 months ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is more a limitation of how email works and you will find most email service has a limit around this size.

But there are a few ways around this.

Do you have a cloud service installed such as dropbox?

Please let me know