Nothing is this metro pcs. Is this metro its about my phone.

Customer Question
Nothing is this metro...

Nothing is this metro pcs

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Is this metro its about my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Is there any way I can get uto find a number on my phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I left it in my boyfriends car and I have his num on there and I need it can u help me get the num so I can call him

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't have my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, did you lose all your data on the phone? Or you lost the phone and you are trying to locate it?

Please let me know

Thank you