I just renewed my service, yet I find no icon on my screen.

Customer Question
Hi. I just renewed...

Hi. I just renewed my service, yet I find no icon on my screen. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

No, If my service has been restored then I should see an icon on my screen, right?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a Homi ASUS. I don,t know what the Operating system is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's a brand new computer. I only just attempted to initiate this transaction 1 or two days ago. My banker assures me the transaction did in fact go through. The money has changed hands. So I want to know why I see no icon on my screen?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
What exactly are you having trouble with and what icon is missing?