Are there any secrets to using MS Excel with my MSI laptop?

Customer Question
Hi Are there any...

Hi Are there any secrets to using MS Excel with my MSI laptop? I am finding the formula is not being executed but the last figure in the formula is going into the cell . It is the first time I have used Excel with the new laptop. Thanks Desley Marshall

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MSI laptop?

Windows 10 :)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

Oops not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks shall I update first ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

Please post your formula here so I can have a look at it.

Regards,

G