Your tech just told me to change my password and it would…

Customer Question
Your tech just told...

Your tech just told me to change my password ***** it would not let me get to my Cox email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Cox account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have questions and phone no. of(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your email id?

What's the last password ***** for this email..

no - don't need a secure connection for this information.
I think it was last password ***** - favor 557

ok..

Please wait

Is there space after favor

Can you answer below security question

Street you lived on in 3rd grade?

there is a space and Osmun is the street name

hi,

Please try login using below password

favor557

Let me know it works