We are having problems with the 'X-box live' account.We are…

Customer Question
We are having problems...

We are having problems with the 'X-box live' account.We are getting the message that 'something is wrong' along with the code 8015D02E

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

X-box live account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is on the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is an LG model no. 42PQ60D-AA it is about 8-9 yrs old. The message now says 'There is a problem, please try again later' with the code 80154016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works. My son has only tried his account on the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

He has had the issue for about a week. No problems before this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothig I can think of - you are dealing with a techno-saurus rex...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Error code 8015D02E means that your Microsoft account has been locked because it may have been compromised.

To resolve this issue, sign in to your Microsoft account on your computer and change your password:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account
  2. Verify that you are the account owner by receiving a security code via text or email and then entering it online. Click Next.
  3. Change your password ***** prompted.
  4. After changing your password, review your security contact information to ensure an attacker didn't change anything. You'll be able to correct your information as needed.
  5. Go back to your Xbox console and sign in with your Microsoft account email address and your new password.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------