I'm trying to activate my DNA kit and cannot seem to get it…

Customer Question
I'm trying to activate...

I'm trying to activate my DNA kit and cannot seem to get it done. Tell me what I should do.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

For one thing, Log In.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I-Mac OS High Sierra, Version 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need connected so I can get started with the DNA kit and give an activation code and my name.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.