I'm trying to buy Xmas gifts and Amazon will not accept

Customer Question
I'm trying to buy...

I'm trying to buy Xmas gifts and Amazon will not accept password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand new one. Dell.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried all new & old passwords. Just got computer last night.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your amazon. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Do you know/have access to the email account you used for amazon still?