I need to repair or replace the charging port on my ipad…

Customer Question
I need to repair...

I need to repair or replace the charging port on my ipad a1395

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I bought it at yard sale came in this condition

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I visited frys and they tried all connectors seems theres somethin missing within my port

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!