My keyboard types gibberish from time to time. Inspiron

Customer Question
My keyboard types gibberish...

My keyboard types gibberish from time to time.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Inspiron 3847. Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have installed a new keyboard. Searched for new drivers. changed the USB slot several times. Cleared the cache.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know if you tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers?

Thanks,

Kumar