How do I get rid of organize your world so that I can get in…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get rid of organize your world so that I can get in to my hotmail? There are some things there that I need to get!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I hate to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up the following link first:

www.outlook.com

On the blue page that comes up, click SIGN IN - are you able to sign in to your email account from this page?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.