I can't get to change your password by clicking get started…

Customer Question
I can't get to...

I can't get to change your password ***** clicking get started it goes no where

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Rca atlest 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I rebooted I can get right into cap one one sertch but not though email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

One I can get to all my emails but cap one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know the exact issue you are facing?

Thanks,

Kumar