Where do I find the spot to Enter the Activation Code.Elwyn.

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find the spot to Enter the Activation Code.Elwyn

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The spot where one enters the code.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a windows 10. Model is a Surface.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have looked on the their web page but unable to see the spot I have to put the code in.etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It say to activation the code before I post back.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have an activation key?

You are to late, so please just go back to sleep, as I have no further use. Have a good Christmas and a better New Year.

I wasn't sleeping! I just now read your question and there is no need to be insulting. Have a nice day!

Andy, Computer Consultant