Chrome keeps going into not responding mode several times a…

Customer Question
Chrome keeps going into...

Chrome keeps going into not responding mode several times a day as it just did.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

All tabs are frozen and nothing works at all. I have uninstalled and installed several times.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft Surface Book running Windows 10.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Book? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Could I offer remote support so I can look into your issue and resolve it?

We can chat from your PC and you will see everything I am doing.

I think it is rediculous that I have to pay for support on a product that is not working. How much would the remote support cost? Maybe I should stop using chrome as that would certainly get rid of the issue.
Forget it - I will just uninstall chrome and use Microsoft Web browser that works.

Just so you know you reached JustAnswer.com a site which provides computer experts.

Google does not provide free support. Let know if you would like to continue.

Forget it as I will uninstall chrome and use Microsoft Web product as I am not paying anything for the support on a product that does not work properly.