My friend here, Ron, does not remember his password, how to…

Customer Question
My friend here, Ron...

My friend here, Ron, does not remember his password, how to fix that?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Email on his phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

His phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

His name is***** they have security questions on file, he is right here, might answer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to access your email on your phone may I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?