I can get voice on my ooma device, i am not able to receive…

Customer Question
I can get voice...

I can get voice on my ooma device, i am not able to receive any messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an isus less than a year old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was working okay with the computer until a couple weeks ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
The message should have said "I can not get voice on my ooma device"
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, try restarting all network equipment, including any modems, routers, switches, etc.

Then try using the Ooma device again and let me know if it works ok...