Can you help.?I am a senior citizen of Canada. I am a

Customer Question
Please, can you help.?I am...
Please, can you help.?I am a senior citizen of Canada. I am a Bell customer and I was put through to a Technician from New York who helps Bell in difficult situations. My problem was that I could not get into my e-mail, my programme had been hacked he thought. They would have to work on the Computer and would call me back. He did that and I had to answer Security questions. When that was done he asked if I would try a password ***** he gave me and said I would be using that if it worked. It did while he was on the line but trying it this morning I am unable to get in because of the password. Respectfully Elizabeth
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!