I just want to get on my ipad it is locked out on activation…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to get on my ipad it is locked out on activation i do not remember my

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maine

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is not what H need my ipad is lin activation lock i do dot remember my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'll have to do this later i do not need a lawyer to unlock my ipad i don't think

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can recover the iPad by using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------