There is a pop up that keeps showing. it says you need to…

Customer Question
I need help. There...

I need help. There is a pop up that keeps showing. it says you need to fix your Microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device. what do I do???

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Updated it worked. trying to listen to Spotify and Pandora. no sound. mobymax for my kid. it freezes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Are you replying me from the same PC?