I can’t open my google doc. Opening. It says it’s due to…

Customer Question
I can’t open my...

I can’t open my google doc.

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Opening

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It says it’s due to some offline changes I won’t be able to access and asks me to try opening it again iOS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m on my IPad The operating system is IOS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!